Accounting Outsourcing ...
Our services comprise the following areas:
- Preparing statutory accounts which comprise of profit and loss account, balance sheet, account notes and directors reports where applicable.
- Arranging for the audit of statutory accounts (an additional fee is payable to the auditor)
- Drawing up account management plans
- VAT Registration and VAT Return Administration (including completion of quarterly VAT returns)
- Bookkeeping and financial management services (e.g. raising of invoices, maintaining ledgers, credit control and debt chasing)
- Payroll operations for privately-owned businesses (including issuing monthly pay slips and settling PAYE due to the Inland Revenue)
- Tax computations and personal assessment
Why Outsource your Accounting?
- Focus and put efforts on growing your business
- Gain access to an award winning general ledger solution with minimal set-up costs
- Improve your ability to make timely business decisions
- Reduce cost of administering accounting functions
- Enhanced Competitiveness
Costs Structure becomes Variable
- Investment on fixed assets is significantly lowered