Arkis Data is one of most exciting Web design and development firms in Mauritius, and we are looking for a Web Project Manager to join our team.
This is an opportunity to work on a wide range of exciting projects (our clients range from IjobU.com to Theprotectedtrader.com), and perform a range of tasks. The role would suit someone who enjoys working in a team environment, is a great multi-tasks, loves working with clients and has at least 2+ years Project Management experience in the Internet industry.
Your typical day could include management of projects and activities, developing and managing relationships with clients, providing guidance to other Project Managers, and helping to refine and improve our systems and processes. You should have a good track record for delivering multiple projects on time, fully functional, and on budget. You should have experience in writing; proposals, project briefs, schedules, functional specifications and other documentation. In addition, you should have an understanding of current Web site and database technologies. Web2.0
The following are required:
- Experience in Web Project Management with an understanding of the creative, technical and strategic aspects of Web development.
- Some business development and account management experience.
- Project documentation experience (contracts of work, quotes, scoping documents).
- Leadership of teams, including management of internal and external resources.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent client liaison skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Ours is a friendly, fun, collaborative and creative working environment. We are based in Harbour Front, Port Louis, on top of Mc Donalds. The atmosphere at Arkis Group of Companies is exciting and energetic. To learn more about working at Arkis Data, give us a call on + 230 208 72 33 Please send us your application on firstname.lastname@example.org